What if there was a course that takes you through step-by-step, progressively learning so that you feel confident, secure, connected and peaceful?
A course that helps you FEEL BETTER in your body quickly?
This course is for you if
- You want to learn yoga
- Maybe you tried and it didn't click
- Maybe think "it's not for me."
- Almost gave up but want to find the right class
- You love yoga and want to know more.
- You've tried many styles but feel something is missing.
- Want to learn the why and thoe how behind the asana practice.
Some of what you will learn
🕉 Build strength AND flexiblity with sequences of both movement and stability.
🕉 Fully absorb and calm your mind.
🕉 Learn the physical and mental benefits of the poses
🕉 Learn how to use items in your own home as props
🕉 Progressive learning in a fun, dynamic, thoughtful, instructive presentation.
Join me! It's 6 weeks and you've got only everything to gain.
I love this practice and want share it with you
My classes are challenging, fun, educational, creative, dynamic, precise AND I've even been known to crack a joke while teaching this serious subject I'm so passionate about.
- Jen Certified Iyengar Yoga Jr 3 and Certified Yoga Therapist
"Jen is an amazing teacher! ...... Her fresh and humorous way of explaining poses has often given me sudden insight into asanas that I first started doing 20 years ago" Karen Fein
What is unique about this course
Weekly Live class with live instruction. You can participate live or watch the recording.
During class, Jen observes and provides direct, live instruction to help the class and individual students.
Instruction is progressive and builds from class to class.
Clear demonstrations of the poses and instructions.
Classes are both lively and vigourous as well as focused and steady.
What you need for this course
This course isn't a good fit if
- You want something to follow but no instruction.
- You don't have Zoom, stable internet or a screen bigger than your phone.
- You are in severe pain and have not gone to a doctor.